Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Review: Break Up in a Small Town

For this review, I chose Break Up in a Small Town by Kristina Knight.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
This isn't the man she married...

Jenny Buchanan never considered what "for better or for worse" meant when she married Adam Buchanan at nineteen. Six years and two little boys later, "for worse" arrives in the form of a tornado that ravages Slippery Rock and injures Adam. Now he's a stranger to his family and love won't be enough to bring him back. Only when Jenny asks him to move out does Adam become the husband she needs...but Adam isn't the only one who's changed. As their attraction sparks back to life, Jenny and Adam must learn what it is to grow up and grow together before this small-town breakup lasts forever.
 


This book had me on the edge of my seat.  I was not sure what was going to happen between Jenny and Adam.  Stay together or stay apart?  It was nice reading about a couple that was married already and facing a life event that changed so much in both Jenny and Adam's life.  After the tornado, Adam changed a lot from the man Jenny married.  I hope there are a book or 2 more in this series!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Black Tie Optional by Ann Marie Walker

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: