Monday, November 27, 2017

Review: Mr. All Wrong

For this review, I chose Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens.


I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Sweet Contemporary Romance coming December 4th 2017!

The first time I met Evie Harper, she threw a cream pie at my face. I actually hadn’t met her, just saw her. It was more like she hated everything I stood for and showed me her opinion with an airborne cream pie. Yes, she smacked me front and center on my face. The second time I saw Evie, I didn’t realize she was the cream-pie-throwing bandit, and she took my breath away in a flowing red gown at a gala.
Of course I couldn’t resist her looks, so I asked her to dance. She called me a schmuck and stalked off.

My own Cinderella ran away from me. I shouldn’t have chased her down. We were all wrong for each other. But her fire red hair and feisty personality reeled me in, and I was hooked. Chicago’s most renowned playboy was finally falling head over loafers. At least it felt that way because she was like no other woman I’d met before . . . Evie was special . . .

Problem was I had trust issues when it came to women. Freud would’ve probably said it was my mother’s doing. Somehow Evie made me believe in her . . . trust her . . .

Big damn mistake!

One I hope I won’t live to regret . . .
But then again how could someone so wrong for me turn out to be so damn perfect?
 


This is my first book by this author.  I loved how R.C. Stephens pulled me into the book and wouldn't let me go until I was on the last page.  I loved how Evie met Colton with the pie thrown in his face!!  Evie was a strong independent woman, who told it as it is.  I loved that about her especially when it came to Colton, who was raised with money and a dad.  Colton has been raised with the idea that he will be the President of the United States one day.  With Evie in his life, Colt has to fight for what he wants.
If you haven't read this book, there is a giveaway on Goodreads.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: