Friday, November 17, 2017

Review: Rescued

For this review, I chose Rescued by Stephanie St. Klaire.

I own this ebook on Amazon.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Just as the walls start to come down, boundaries redefine, and things heat up, tragedy hits the small mountain town of McKenzie Ridge.

Sexy EMT Dawson Tayler made hearts break, and panties melt with a single look. Far from home, in the charming tourist town, he lives a simple life his family would be appalled by – if they were alive. Dawson suddenly finds his satisfying life, emotionless as it was, changing the night he nearly loses her.

The storming ball of fire, that is Nurse Sam Taylor, defined the word fighter. At five feet and a handful of inches, beautiful Sam was kind, giving, and a complete hard ass. Abandonment was a lesson Sam learned early on, leaving her with a hardened heart as a result. Men were as necessary as a hang nail and weren’t part of her plan, until him.

After months of shameless flirting, and generating steam everyone in their circle could see but them, the unlikely couple agreed to a friend’s only breakfast that turned into every morning – for weeks. Committed to the single life, this was not a relationship, and they definitely were not dating.

Does Dawson’s past and present collide and ruin what they have built? Will her secret be the deal breaker that ends this affair, before it even begins? Their steamy romance rushes through suspenseful twists, turns, and malice. Will Dawson and Sam find a happily ever after, or, is there someone else lurking in McKenzie Ridge trying to destroy it all?
 (less)
GET A COPY



I loved this book a lot.  I was on the edge of my seat.  The mystery behind everything that Sam was going through was written so well.  I also loved the romance between Sam and Dawson.  Dawson was great with all that happened (I don't want to say too much to ruin it for those who have not read this book). 

I love reading series and books on small towns.  There is something special to me about that.  I can not wait to read the other books in this series.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: