Thursday, November 2, 2017

Review: Tapping That Asset

For this review, I chose Tapping That Asset by London Hale.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

She only wanted one night
Being on the road all the time because of the family business makes for a lot of lonely nights. So when handsome, charming AJ Phelps finds me in the hotel bar, I’m ready for more than casual conversation. After an amazing night, my hope to continue a brief affair with the town charmer is derailed when I come face to face with him the following day. This time, he’s not just handsome, charming AJ. He’s all business...and the owner of the brewery my brother is dead set on ruining. All may be fair in love and war, but there’s nothing as cut throat as beer and business.

He wants it all
As an ex-pro baseball player turned business owner, I have it all. Or I thought I did until Kennedy Rochester crossed my path. A one night stand with a woman as hot, intelligent, and feisty as that? No brainer. At least not until the following morning when she steps into my brewery and tells me in no uncertain terms her family business is there to put me out of mine. I should loathe her for threatening my livelihood, but I don’t. I can’t. Not when all I think about when I look at her is our single, toe-curling night together. Not when I’d give nearly anything for just one more.




I loved this book!  I was drawn in on the first page.  This book was funny, sweet, and so much more.  Kennedy works for her family's business, but her brother is ruthless.  That is a nice word for him.  Her brother is something else.  I would love to see him meet a woman, who would put him in his place.  AJ was a pro baseball player and now runs a brewery with his friend.  AJ and Kennedy met in a hotel bar and fireworks happened!!  AJ can not get her out of his head, but when he sees her again, he can not believe who she is with, the man who says he will put them out of business.  Can they have anything together when her brother is out for blood?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Zane by Christie Ridgway.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: