Saturday, February 3, 2018

Review: Craving Country

For this review, I chose Craving Country by various authors.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

There’s something about a country boy that makes us hot for denim jeans and leather hats.

They’re mysterious, intriguing, confident…and demand our attention in everything they do. Then there’s the fierce loyalty you see in their eyes that makes you think of tangled sheets and sinful deeds.

There’s definitely something sexy about a cowboy...

So pull on those jeans, roll up your sleeves, and grab your boots.

Things are about to get dirty…

…in Craving Country.
 


This is a great collection of stories about strong sex cowboys.  I do like box sets because as a reader you get a taste of different authors and to discover some new to me authors, too.  I loved all of the stories, but one I had problems with why it was in this boxset.  I have read a book by that author and loved it.  

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Crash & Burn from the box set Burn Me. 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: