Monday, March 5, 2018

Review: Crossing the Goal Line

For this review, I chose Crossing the Goal Line by Kim Findlay.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Icebreaker or endgame? Can two devoted athletes make room in their lives for love?Mike Reimer knows from experience that hockey and relationships don't mix. And hot-tempered swim coach Bridget O'Reilly couldn't be more wrong for the widowed pro goalie, aka the Iceman. As the playoffs approach, Mike's growing feelings for her could melt the hardest heart. But what if being with Bridget means letting down his team...and, worst of all, himself? 



This is Book #1 in the Hockey Romance series.  This is my first book by this author.  Bridget is the perfect match for Mike.  She loves hockey and so does Mike.  This book warmed my heart.  Each took forever to make a move.  

I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Dear Dixie by J.L. Baldwin.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: