Thursday, October 11, 2018

Book Review: Dirty Therapy

For this review, I chose Dirty Therapy by Tara Crescent.  I got this ebook from Amazon when it was free.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

My O is missing. Two sex therapists are going to help me find it.

Two hours after Dennis proposes, I find my fiancé with his d*ck buried in Tiffany Slater’s hoohah, and he has the nerve to suggest it’s my fault.

Because I’m frigid.

Sure, I’ve never had an orgasm with him, or with anyone for that matter, but relationships are about more than good sex. (Not that the sex was ever good. Adequate is more like it. Okay, who am I kidding? Dennis couldn’t find his way down there with a flashlight and a map.)

Now I’m determined to find my missing O with the help of two of the hottest men I’ve ever set eyes on. Sex therapists Benjamin Long and Landon West. If these two men can’t make me come, then no one can.

I shouldn’t have slept with them. I shouldn’t have succumbed to their sexy smiles. I shouldn’t have listened when their firm voices promised me all the pleasure I could handle.

I can’t get enough of them. But when a bitter rival finds out about our forbidden threesome, everything will come crashing down.
 

Great book! Mia'a landlord for her story was something else.  Could he be jealous of the success of Ben & Landon's business?  I would not want to talk about my life to that therapist when he is so mean to people.  Mia finds her fiancé cheating on her and she calls off the engagement. He blames her for no orgasms. I think it’s his fault.  Mia lucked out when it came to finding out!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: