Saturday, October 20, 2018

Review: My Best Friend's Boyfriend

For this review, I chose Her Best Friend's Boyfriend by Amy Brent.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
AVA
I’ve lost my mind.
That’s the only explanation for it.
He’s my best friend’s boyfriend. I broke every girl-code out there when I let him kiss me.
And then what happened after…
But the dating agency set us up. And I couldn’t say no to those gorgeous gray eyes focused only on giving me pleasure.
I just wanted to lose my virginity. Now I’m afraid I’ll lose Logan.
What happens when I tell him I’m pregnant?

LOGAN
She blew me away when she walked in the room.
Olive skin and bright blue eyes that scratch an itch I never knew I had.
When I was with her best friend, I wouldn’t dare think about how much I wanted Ava.
Except in my dreams.
Now Ava’s here for real. In my arms, in my bed…
Mine. Forever.
But when I wake up, will she still be here?



I have seen this book's promo on different sites.  I knew I wanted to read this and when I found out it was in Kindle Unlimited, I clicked away!!

The unwritten girl code is simple. Don’t date your best friend’s ex. Ava started something with Logan an untraditional way- a dating site. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: