Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review: Challenge

For this review, I chose Challenge by Amy Daws.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

He’s her patient. She’s his doctor. They shouldn’t. But God, do they want to.

Camden Harris, the famously hot, hulk of a footballer is laid up in a London hospital. But his busted knee doesn’t stop him from running his well-practiced game on Indie Porter—his redheaded spitfire of a doctor. She’s not his type, not even close. But she could be the perfect distraction from the soul-crushing damage this injury could cost him.

Indie’s tired of her naivety putting a target on her back. As a gifted child, she’s let her education take the front seat her whole life. But a fling with a footballer like Camden might be just what she needs to grab life by the balls.

And he could be the perfect guy for the plan she’s been sitting on for over two years.

But when feelings make a final play, there’s no amount of medicine that can heal the damage to their hearts.
 




This is Book #1 in the Harris Brother series.

My family loves soccer.  My sons play it. My older son wants to play professional. I loved reading all about football and the terms that is in the sport. Like pitch. Indie has lived a shelter life. When she met Camden, life changed for her. Camden was just to be penis number one. She was worried that she couldn’t be like Cam and his family because of how her family raised her. She needed to let go of her fear and live her life. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: