Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Review: Dirty Games

For this review, I chose Dirty Games by Tara Crescent.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Five Nights. No rules. No limits. It’s time for Dirty Games.
A standalone romance with an HEA ending and no cliffhangers. 

Some things are meant to stay in the past. Some things aren’t meant to be repeated.

Once upon a time, I’d been in love with Scott Leyland and Zane Marshall. Our threesome had been sexy, steamy and passionate. I thought we would last forever. 

I was wrong.

Everything ends. 

Now Scott and Zane are in New Summit, intent on getting me back, and I’m just as determined to resist. I was in love with them once. I won’t let it happen again.

Then they propose a challenge, one with my heart as a prize.

Five nights with them. Five nights of pleasure. Five nights of wicked, heart-pounding, panty-melting sin.

And at the end of it, if I still want to walk away, they won’t stop me. 

This is a challenge I intend to win.

Though I’m not sure I want to. 


This is Book #3 in the Dirty Series.  Nina got her heart broken when she left Zane and Scott. She felt they were choosing their career over her. Now they are both in the her town. 

Have you ever looked at your life and wondered the what ifs?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: