Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review: Next In Line

For this review, I chose Next In Line by Amy Daws.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Coming November 29!

What happens when the cute mountain man you made out with in an ice fishing shack turns out to be your brother’s best friend? 

A whole lot of awkward, that’s what. 

Maggie’s mind is reeling when she discovers the guy she became tangled up with at Marv’s Bait & Tackle isn’t a stranger like she thought. 

The big snag: Sam and Maggie’s chemistry is hot enough to melt ice, which makes keeping their secret far more difficult than either expected. 

Especially when one of them decides they want this arrangement to be more than just a catch and release.
 



This is Book #2 in the Wait With Me series.  Great book!  I haven’t read a book where it’s around a tackle bait shop. Great change of location!!  The way this book started was perfect. The way Maggie was in the beginning was priceless. Hooking her man unknowing to him! Sterling wasn’t the guy for Maggie. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: