Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Review: Dirty Words

For this review, I chose Dirty Words by Tara Crescent.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
If you’re going to write dirty stories about your neighbors, don’t give them tiny c*cks.
A standalone romance with an HEA ending and no cliffhangers.

Love thy neighbors? No way. Never going to happen.

Ethan Burke and Lars Johansen are chiseled male perfection, with their cocky smiles, bulging biceps and washboard abs.

They're also rich, arrogant jerks. Ugh.

I’m supposed to swoon over their panty-melting smiles, but I refuse to get the memo. After we feud over a parking spot, I write them into a dirty story.

And, when it comes to describing their, ahem, equipment, I get very stingy. How stingy? Think two inches.

Bad author. 

Unfortunately for me, they find the story.

And they make me read it to them. While showing me how wrong I was. One deliciously long inch at a time. 

For the record - they’re very well endowed.

I’ve never been happier to write a retraction. 


This is Book #4 in the Dirty Series.  Ethan & Lars moves across the street from Maggie.  Lars starts parking in her parking spot.  Boy, that made her mad!!  What does she do?  Write an erotic story about them and her.  A ménage!! Then, she posts it online for all to read.  They both find out and now they want to show her how wrong she has been! 


I love this story about Maggie. Her family roles was an excellent addition to the story. Maggie started writing about her two neighbors was awesome. She used her writing as an outlet for frustrations in her life. With her writings, her life changed......for the better.  I think this is my favorite of all 4 of them!!
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: