Thursday, February 3, 2022

Book Review: Never My Love by Kathryn Shay

 For this review, I chose Never My Love by Kathyrn Shay.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He finally finds a woman he can love, but she wants to be president of the United States!

Annalise Manwaring inherited the ambition gene from her presidential father. She planned her schooling and each of her jobs all to reach her goal of occupying the Oval Office. Nothing’s going to stop her.

Luke Branson has always resented Annalise, even before he met her. Wounded by life, he was poor and scrapped for necessities and an education, whereas she was given everything on a silver platter. Even when he meets her as an adult at The Justice Project, he can’t quell those old feelings.

However, when new feelings emerge for them both, they’re forced to chose between their jobs and their love. Or are they? Set in the world of D.C. politics, watch and see how these two star-crossed lovers interact. With the stakes so high, will they figure out a way to be together? (less)

This is Book #1 in the President's Daughters series.  I absolutely loved this book. I’m not sure if I have read a book about a former President’s daughter. Luke and Annalise are opposites, especially with how they grew up?  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: