Friday, June 19, 2015

Review: Pete Sebastian, Coach

For this review, I chose Pete Sebastian, Coach by Jean C. Joachim.  This is in the First & Ten Series.  This is book #3 in this series.  Book #1 is Griff Montgomery, Quarterback.  Book #2 is Buddy Carruthers, Wide Receiver, which I have read and reviewed.  I must read book #1. 

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Pete Sebastian, Coach Bass to his team, thought he had his life under control until smart, alluring Jo Parker sashayed into a front office job with the Connecticut Kings. He locks horns with the beautiful female when she implements new ideas to clean-up the team’s rep. Was she there just to push him around or was she the one woman he’s been seeking?

Struggling toward success in the man’s-man world of the NFL, Jo Parker has relied on her brains and determination to get ahead. But her new job at the Kings has one hurdle she hadn’t counted on – a sexy coach standing in her way. How can she kept her mind on her job when all she wants is to get closer, much closer, to the coach?

Can Coach Bass handle a woman in the boardroom and bedroom? Can he keep his heart safe or will the revelation of a secret destroy his dreams, leaving him alone once more?
 


Another Touchdown by Jean C. Joachim!!  I loved this book a lot. Pete acts like his is this big man, who doesn't want anyone to know what he is feeling, but deep inside him he's a teddy bear especially when it comes to his twin daughters. 

We see drama, conflicts, love, PR events, and more.  Pete and Jo had this undeniable chemistry that they couldn't fight. Jo didn't want anyone in the office or team to know about them at first.  It isn't what others say that is important. It's how you can for one another is important. 

Loved that Domestic violence and anger management was written into this book. I hope to see this in a book or 2 again. 

I can not wait to read book #1 and any other books in this series. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Rewind: Book 2 Immortality (The Van Burens 2) by Katie St. Claire

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: