Saturday, June 20, 2015

Review: Rewind

For this review, I chose Rewind: Book 2 Immortality (The Van Burens 2) by Katie St. Claire.  I have read book #1, Second Hand Stops and I want to read Book #3.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Julia Malone is on a collision course with hidden family secrets, lost loves, unexpected twists of fate, and abilities that are sure to change the game as Van Buren Industries goes full steam ahead with their plans to launch Immortality. This is book II in The Van Buren Series.


I really loved book #1, Second Hand Stops, so I needed to read this book to have my questions answered.  Again this  is not in my normal range of what I read, but I liked the description.   I like to read whatever I can get my hands on.  

Julia is so full of spirit and full of questions for those around her.  She is definitely curious.  Julia wants to know who she is, why a man left her at Lillian's doorstep, and does she have any family? What she is about to learn is a lot more than a person should learn.  It is WOW!

I have had some of my questions answered, but now I have even more questions.  I hope my questions are answered in Book #3, which I can not wait to read.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Inheritance by Morgan K. Wyatt

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: