Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review: Hot Nights with the Fireman

For this review, I chose Hot Nights with the Fireman by Lynne Silvers. This is her first book in a new series called Alpha Heroes.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Everyone in Washington, DC, knows that when the heat is on, you call Valerie Wainright. This brilliant, brassy PR maven can spin any hot scandal, and she's never let a client ruffle her feathers. Yet when she agrees to teach DC's bravest how to handle a media frenzy, she faces an entirely different kind of fire. Keeping things all business and no pleasure is far harder than she expected.

After steamy photos ignite the Internet, firefighter Jason Moore instantly goes from hero to bad boy. While he couldn't care less about an online rep, he cares a lot about his job and saving lives. If Valerie can help clear his name, he'll do what she says-even if it means forcing himself to keep his hands off her. But beneath Valerie's cool cover, Jason feels a smoldering desire that lights his own. And this is one inferno he'll definitely want to stoke . . .
 

I loved this book.  I love a book about a fireman.  I am married to a volunteer fireman.  Reading books on Firefighters is a favorite of my.  So is SEALs!!

I love that first opinions are not always the case.  Valerie thought of Jason as a playboy because of the reason she was in the department- Photos of him on the internet in a not so nice way.  She did not want to be attracted to him, but she was.  She was afraid of what he will think of her secret that she hides so well.  I knew she was wrong about this.  Jason is a fireman and he probably has seen worse.

If you are going to the beach, grab this book to read.  When it gets too hot for you, you can run into the ocean to cool off!!  I can not wait to read the other books in Lynne Silver's new series, Alpha Heroes!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEAL Under Deal by Sharon Hamilton

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: