Monday, September 21, 2015

Upcoming Reviews: Updated

At the end of July, I posted a list of books I have read or was reading.  I am still working on getting those books and their reviews up onto my blog.  I am thinking of doing one post for the 2 by Grace Burrowes and one post for the 4 by Nora Roberts.  Those books are all in the first list below.  
The Chance (#4 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
The Promise (#5 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr  
The Homecoming (#6 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
In Your Dreams (# 4 The Blue Herron Series) by Kristan Higgins 
The First Kiss (#2 A Sweetest Kiss) by Grace Burrowes
Kiss Me Hello (#3 A Sweetest Kiss) by Grace Burrowes
Adopted: Family in a Million by Barbara McMahon
The Return of Rafe MacKade (#1 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Pride of Jared MacKade (#2 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Heart of Devin MacKade (#3 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts
The Fall of Shane MacKade (#4 The MacKade Brothers) by Nora Roberts

The second list is the new ones I have read in the last week or so. 
Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis
One Wish (#7 The Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
The Saint's Devish Deal by Kristina Knight
A New Hope (#8 Thunder Point Series) by Robyn Carr
State Secrets by Linda Lael Miller
The Marriage Pact by Linda Lael Miller
Accidentally Hers by Jamie Beck

I am also working on my 31 days posts for the month of October.

Happy Reading!
Melissa

No comments: