Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: Love You in December

For this review, I chose Love You in December by Olivia B. Dannon.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Rachel and Angelo are just settling into the witness protection program. They’ve testified and now they are ready to get on with their new life in Peaches, Colorado. 
Only, life isn’t ready to let them settle. 
A new threat emerges with Angelo and Rachel living as William and Eileen as the target. Angelo, a trained hit man will do anything to keep Rachel safe and Rachel will do anything she can to help preserve the new life they have going. 
Someone is trying very hard to pull Angelo back into the killing game. The threat of exposing their identities yanks Angelo and Rachel into a game that can only end with someone dead. 
Take this hot, romantic and exciting leap with Angelo and Rachel to see if a hitman from New York and sweetheart from Ohio can over come a crazed killer and find their happily ever after.

I have not read anything by Olivia B. Dannon, but I am glad I did.  I wished I read the first book of this series (Heatwave).  I was missing some things that I think would have helped me.  

The reason I gave this book 4 stars is because the chapters to me were small and there were I think 50 chapters.  I thought I was never going to finish this book, but I love the love that is between Rachel and Angelo.  It is a love that fights to be together.  They would do anything to be together.

Rachel and Angelo are in the witness protection program.  They are living in Peaches, Colorado where their new life starts.  They are not Rachel and Angelo, but William and Eileen.  A new threat comes to get them, but with a lot of action and suspense we see how they get through this threat.


I want to read the first book of this series, Heatwave, and other books by this author.


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Chance of a Lifetime by Marilyn Pappano

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: