Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Spirit Awakened

For this review, I chose Spirit Awakened, which is the first book of the Whisper Cove Series and the first book I have read by Cyndi Faria.  
Book #2- Spirit Released
Book #3- Spirit Embraced
Book #4- Spirit Released
I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Even in the darkness, the light still shines...

Jake Mitchell is a neurologist who doesn't trust what can't be explained. That is, until he moves to the rumor-haunted town of Whisper Cove and meets a beautiful nurse named Faith Cabrillo. When Faith awakens Jake's sixth sense that defies science, he's thrown into a world of passion, spirits, and a centuries-old lovers’ curse that can never be broken...
 (

This is my favorite paranormal book series.  The first book had me hooked by the end of the first chapter.  This had me guessing through the entire book.  I loved the suspense of it all and the romance between Jake and Faith.  They are such a sweet couple.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Spirit Released

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: