Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Spirit Embraced

For this review, I chose Spirit Embraced, which is the 3rd book of the Whisper Cove Series and the first book I have read by Cyndi Faria.  
Book #1- Spirit  Awakened 
Book #2- Spirit Released
Book #4- Spirit Returned

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
In the haunted town of Whisper Cove, who can be trusted?

Detective Thomas Jayme is a single father seeking a stable life for his little girl. Unfortunately, three things complicate his life: the spirits of dead townspeople who are out to fulfill an age-old curse, a cold case involving a woman’s death, and the appearance of a beautiful woman who might know something about both.

Chelsea Wright, a newcomer to Whisper Cove, is determined to keep to herself and spend time with her seventeen-year-old son before he leaves home for good. But when she learns she might know the identity of the murdered woman, Chelsea strikes a deal with Thomas: she’ll take care of his daughter if he’ll help her uncover the connection between her and the cold case.

As Thomas and Chelsea work to solve both his haunted past and her uncertain future, unknown evil threatens their lives. Will they be able to solve the murder, save lives, and fulfill the promise of a smoldering love before it’s too late?
 

This is my favorite paranormal book series.  The first book had me hooked and book #2 just got me pulled into the series even more.  Now with Book #3, I could not wait to see what else this author had for us readers.  I was not disappointed.  I loved this book.  It is my favorite book in this seires.  Once again, I love the mixture of suspense and mystery with some Romance.  I can not wait to read book #4.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Spirit Returned

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: