Monday, February 8, 2016

Review: SEAL Brotherhood: Fredo's Secret

For this review, I chose SEAL Brotherhood: Fredo's Secret by Sharon Hamilton.  

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Navy SEAL Alphonso "Fredo" Manuel Esquidido Chavez learns something he does not want to tell his wife, the beautiful Mia Guzman, Armando's sister. He worries she will no longer love him when she finds out the news. But just as one door closes, another opens for Fredo and Mia. And along the way he manages to help redeem a struggling youth, who reflects some of the darkness of his own past.


I am listening to the Audio version of this book and it is narrated by JD Hart.
Book #1- Accidental SEAL (Audio) 
Book #2- Fallen Seal Legacy (Audio)
Book #3- SEAL Under Covers (Audio)
Book #4- SEAL The Deal (Audio)
Book #5- Cruisin' the SEAL (Audio)
Book #6- SEAL My Destiny (Audio)
Book #7- SEAL My Heart (Audio)
Book #8- SEAL's Promise (Audio)
Book #10- SEAL's Code (Ebook)
Book #11- True Blue Navy (haven't read yet)
Book #12- Nashville SEAL (haven't read yet)
Book #13- Fredo's Secret (Audio)

Fredo is my favorite character in this series.  I love how JD Hart does his voice.  Fredo has a secret and he is afraid to tell Mia.  Keeping secrets do not work.  That secret comes out anyway.  It is better to face the one you love and tell her before she finds out another way.  Mia has been through so much and it is finally nice to see her and Fredo happy and in love.  More than anything all she wants is Fredo, who needs to realize this on his own.

I can not wait to read/listen to the other 2 books in this series!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Place to Call Home: Toby's Tale by GA Whitmore

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: