Thursday, February 18, 2016

Review: SEALS of Honor: Hawk

For this review, I chose SEALs of Honor: Hawk by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Finding a dead man is a hell of a way to start a holiday. 

Growing up, Hawk was always a bit of a wild card. Once he became a SEAL, he found his niche in the world. But the wild man was still there, under wraps …and waiting for a match. Back home for a few days, he realizes a new, darker element has moved in. 

And it appears to involve the freckle-faced redhead he never forgot. 

Mia remembers her best friend’s brother. After all, what woman could forget him? He was like fireworks lighting up her life. Taking her breath away and making her heart beat faster. But the version that came home was harder, more dangerous ... and sexy as hell. 

Good thing he's on their side as the town explodes in violence with Mia caught in the middle. 



I loved this book!  Hawk is a sweetheart.  He puts on this tough guy image, but deep down he is so sweet.  Mia is his sister's best friend.  Hawk comes into town, his hometown, to see Mia's father, who owns a store, but he finds a dead man.  Who he is?  Why did he die?  Hawk must find his sister and Mia.

I really loved this team of SEALs.  I think this is my second SEALs series and each one I have read I have loved.  I love the unity of the SEALs.  The brotherhood.  I can not wait to read Dane's books and the rest of the series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEALs of Honor: Dane by Dale Mayer

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: