Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Book Review: He's Going Down by Kelly Siskind

 For this review, I chose He's Going Down by Kelly Siskind.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A one-night stand goes wrong in this steamy and hilarious enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy!

It started as a normal birthday celebration.

Was there wine? Of course.
Did I let loose with my best friends? Absolutely.
Did I have one glass too many and follow a tattooed bad boy into a bar? Cue mortification.

I don’t do reckless, or wild nights of hot sex.

Correction: I didn’t used to. I also didn’t plan to drunk-email my boss and quit my soul-sucking job, leaving me in a financial mess.

But I'm churning those lemons into lemonade! I’m chasing my dream job handling wine at San Francisco’s hottest restaurant. But guess who shows up as my competition? None other than my tattooed bad decision.

Even worse, the mother-F-er smolders at me and says, “Six.”

Jimmy claims he gave me six orgasms, but I don’t remember our wild night, and I don't climax from oral. Pretty sure I’d recall if my body did the impossible and unraveled under his tongue.

I call him a liar. He calls me a challenge. I tell him this job is mine and he better watch out because he’s going down.

Which is exactly what he offers with that dirty mouth of his… (less)


Many times, I laughed out loud at parts in this book. Jimmy & Rachel were sweet and so adorable together. They are perfect together! I definitely needed a book like this! I can‘t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review. 

No comments: