Friday, July 22, 2022

Release Boost: Phantom by Greer Rivers

 




Title: Phantom
Series: Tattered Curtain #1
Author: Greer Rivers
Genre: Dark Retelling/Mafia Romance
Release Date: July 19, 2022


BLURB

A dark, modern, romantic retelling of the musical classic, Phantom of the Opera.
But this time, the man behind the mask won’t stop until she is his.

She is my muse, and I am her demon of music.

A year ago, I witnessed sweet Scarlett Day’s dark side. She’s been my obsession ever since.

I was content with being her secret. Content with protecting her from afar.

Until an enemy from my past sets his sights on her. Our families have a deep history of hatred, and Scarlett is caught in the middle.

Meanwhile, her mind plays tricks on her. When a panic attack goes horribly wrong, I emerge from the shadows to save her.

Now that she’s mine, I can’t let her go.

I’ve mastered the darkness. She tempts me with her light.

But when my mask is gone, will she fear the monster underneath?

PHANTOM is a spicy, complete standalone with a guaranteed HEA.

Author’s Note: All CWs/TWs can be found in the front of the book, the author’s website, or on Goodreads. Mature readers only.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Greer Rivers is a former crime fighter in a suit, but now happily leaves that to her characters as a romance author! A born and raised Carolinian, Greer says "y'all", the occasional "bless your heart" (when necessary), and feels comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.

Greer adores strong, sassy heroines and steamy second chances. She hopes to give readers an escape from the craziness of life and a safe place to feel too much. She'd LOVE to hear from you anytime! Except the morning. She hates mornings.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments: