Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Book Review: Not for You by Kathryn Shay

  For this review, I chose Not for You by Kathryn Shay.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He’s lost everything and doesn’t have room in his new life for the daughter of a president…

Retreating to the idyllic landscape of coastal Italy, Andraya Masters Manwaring, the second twin of the president’s daughters, basks in the slower pace of the country she has always loved. She teaches at the renown Marcello Schools and is content. But she’s drawn to Ben Moretti, a hardworking farmer turned teacher, who’s lost his wife, his parents and his farm. He’s also estranged from his two kids who blame him for all of it. There’s no room in his life for a romantic relationship. (less)


This is book #4 in The President's Daughters series.  Everything about this book I could see happening in real life.  

I can not wait to read the last book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: