Saturday, July 8, 2023

Reading Now: The Setup by Kristen Proby

 What are you reading now?

I am reading The Setup by Kristen Proby.



I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
I’m a sucker for pretty things. Give me a roaring engine in a souped-up vintage muscle car with cherry red paint and brand-new leather interior, and that’s about as pretty as anything I could ask for. I’m a simple man, who doesn’t need or want the kind of wild celebrity that my father has. I restore one-of-a-kind vehicles and sell them to the highest bidder. Usually, that bidder just also happens to be a celebrity.

But no matter how often my cars steal the spotlight, staying out of it is my number one priority.

Which is why Sydney Sterling is absolutely out of the question.

She’s a country music superstar. She’s in the spotlight. People can’t get enough of her.
Happy Reading!
Melissa


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: