Friday, July 12, 2013

Still reading, but...

I am still reading, but I have been feeling sick and busy with camps and other summer activities.  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease early last month.  I had to change my diet and there are times when I do not feel the best.  I see the doctor in about 2 weeks to go over how I am since I got my diagnosis. 

I am working on some reviews.  I am doing more reading then reviews, but I am hoping I can get back to reviews soon.  I am working on getting my home in order before school starts.  We are putting Ethan into preschool at a Catholic School and we are also putting Noah there, too.  Ashleigh is going to a new school, too.  A lot of changes are coming to us this new school year.  I am hoping once I reorganize the house, I can get back to my writing!

Here is what I am working on:

Book Reviews Coming:
1. The Best Man (just finished)
2. Three Sisters (working on)
3. The Triple's First Thanksgiving
4. All He Ever Needed
5. Quinn's Woman (working on)
6. The Next Best Thing (almost done)
7. Already Home (almost done)
8. Safe Haven
9. Aggie's Inheritance (almost done)
10. Barefoot Season (almost done)
11. All Summer Long (almost done)
12. Adopt-a-Dad 
13.  A Child Out of Autism
14.  Cedar Cove Series by Debbie Macomber
15. Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller
16. Halfway There by Susan Mallery
17. Celiac Disease: The Hidden Epidemic
18. Hasty Wedding by Debbie Macomber
19. The Navy Seal's Promise by Soraya Lane
20. G-Free Diet: A Gluten Free Survival Guide (not done with this book yet, but will be)
21. Chasing Justice by (Piper Anderson #1) by Danielle Stewart 
22. Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery
23. Three Little Words by Susan Mallery
-------------------
1. A Home in Stone Creek
2. A Stone Creek Christmas
3. A Season of Fear
4. Simply Irresistible

Happy Reading!!
Melissa

No comments: