Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are you reading? Part 2

 This is from my old Blog, too, & I wanted to re-post here.
See What Are You Reading Part 1


I love to read.  It is the time I get to be by myself.  Well, sometimes that is not true.  Sometimes Noah & I read together.  We try to do that every Wednesday nights, we have reading nights instead of watching tv.  

Here is what I am reading:

                    1. Positive Discipline for Children with Special Needs: Raising and Teaching All    

            Children to Become Resilient, Responsible, and Respectful

Only His (Fool's Gold #6)

by 


  

for Families                        

with Allergies and Asthma

by 

Safe Haven



3. Penguins! (National Geographic Readers Series)

by Anne Schreiber


4. If You Were a Penguin

by Florence Minor , Wendell Minor (Illustrator)


Happy Reading!!
Melissa

No comments: