Friday, April 13, 2018

Review: An Arrangement

For this review, I chose An Arrangement by Lindsay Marie Miller.



I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
This is an alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B01JVLAZLC.

I have one week to marry a billionaire.
Or my little sister will die.
 


When Claire Andrews returns home from college for the summer, her little sister is rushed to the hospital due to a life-threatening heart condition. On her twenty-first birthday, Claire will receive a trust fund set aside by her late father with enough money to cover all medical expenses.

The catch?

Claire must marry a rich man or her access to the trust will be denied.

Her childhood crush, Benjamin Lewis, is a twenty-eight-year-old billionaire business mogul and New York City’s most eligible bachelor. When Ben agrees to marry Claire, her financial problems are solved.

But will the price Claire must pay in return be too much for her heart to bear?
 



This is Book #1 in the Summer in New York series.  This is my first book I have read by this author and it won't be my last.  The arrangement between Ben and Claire is pretty simple.  They need to get married in order for Claire to get her trust fund so she can pay for her sister's medical bills that are not covered by insurance.  What could go wrong?  Emotions always take over in an arrangement like this. The only thing I did not like is how many times Claire says "I'm sorry" to Ben.  

I loved this book.  The emotions that Claire was feeling was all over the place.  The only thing that Ben and Claire needed to do was to talk to one another and come clean with how they were feeling.  Claire's mom was so selfish.  Only thinking about herself and especially not thinking about her daughter, Amy, alone at the hospital.  How can a mother do that?  

I can not wait to read Book #2, An Accident about Amy, Claire's little sister.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Courage of A Cowboy by Kristen Vayden.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: