Thursday, April 19, 2018

Review: Hitched

For this review, I chose Hitched by Vanessa Vale.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
If you've never saddled up with a few Vanessa Vale cowboys, now is your chance! Welcome to Steele Ranch, where the men are hot, dominant and know what they want.

One unexpected encounter brings Sarah Gandry face to face with the two men she loves. Yes, two. Wilder and King have been the basis for every one of her fantasies for as long as she can remember. But they'd been just that...fantasies. Until now.

Now, the three of them get to make things right. To finally be together. But nothing's ever simple and the secrets she's held could tear them apart.

In book four of the Steele Ranch series, the wild west just got Wilder...and King.

****

A standalone read, this is MFM—it's all about the heroine.



This is the 4th book in the Steele Ranch.  I have read the first 3 books in this series and loved them all.  

I love how this sister has a different background story.  I do not want to say much here because I don't want to give anything away.  It is different from the other sisters in the previous books.  Sarah is an innocent librarian. She has loved Wilder and King, but did not know how to tell them exactly what she wants.  Wilder and King wants Sarah.  Will they get her?  Will it be forever?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: