Monday, April 30, 2018

Review: Clinched

For this review, I chose Clinched by Nikki Ash.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Charlie is everything I want and didn’t realize I need. It’s clear to me now that the woman I met at the club is only one layer of the woman I’m falling for. I’m a fixer by nature but for the first time I wouldn't fix a thing. I want her just the way she is. Broken pieces and all. Who needs the fairy tale when we can have the reality.

Tristan is everything I want, yet don't deserve. He’s loving, protective, smart, an amazing father, and he’s on to me. That's why I need to speed this story up and tell him everything, so we can flip to the end of the book, and him and his daughter can move on to the next story. One where they get a happily ever after. Because there’s no story I’m a part of that ends in any way but tragedy.


This is Book #2 in Fighting Love.  Tristan's daughter, Lexi, is so adorable.  I absolutely loved this book.  I could not put my ipad/iphone done.  My heart strings were pulled so many times with what Charlie went through.  I knew it in my heart that what happened at the end of the book would happen.  I can not tell you because it was awesome!!

I am looking forward to the next book about Mason!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: