Friday, April 13, 2018

What are you reading? 

What are you reading? 

I am going to do this one a little different since it has been since December since I posted this.  I know life has gotten crazy.  I think I may continue doing it this way.  I will tell you which book I just finished and the next 3 I plan to read.


I just finished An Arrangement by Lindsay Marie Miller.  I loved it.  The mother of Claire is something else.  So mean and selfish.  She has two daughters.  One in the hospital and could die.  You would think she wouldn't leave her child's bedside.  I know I wouldn't leave.  Someone would have to make me. Ms Miller was a new to me author.  I can not wait to read book #2, An Accident, in this series.

Tonight I will be starting The Courage of a Cowboy by Kristen Vayden.  I absolutely love reading about cowboys.  What isn't there to love about handsome cowboys! Ms Vayden is a new to me author.

The next book I will read is Hitched by Vanessa Vale.  This is Book #4 in the Steele Ranch series.  I have read the first 3 books (Spurred, Wrangled, & Tangled).  I normally say this is not in my normal genre, but I have been reading more than I normally have been in the past. 

Love At Last by Claudia Connor is the next book I will read.  Ms Connor is a new to me author.  Beside cowboys, I love books that have weddings in it.

That is all up to April 24.  Once I get close to finishing all of these, I will do a new What are you reading post.

Happy Reading!
Melissa





No comments: