Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: Me & You (The Senior Semester Series)

For this review, I chose Me & You by Gina Azzi.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

The hardest fight I ever faced was outside the ring. The first time I saw her, it was like being knocked out. I knew I couldn’t have her, would never be able to keep her, but then she went and made me believe in things. And suddenly, there were paths of possibilities where there used to be just dead-ends.

I’ve always been a dreamer. Intent on shaping policy and improving the lives of others, an internship on Capitol Hill is my dream come true. Until I meet him. Fall for him. And I’m put in an impossible situation: choose between something essential for thousands of people or choose my heart.

Coming from two different worlds, Luke and Emma are certain they can’t fit into each other’s futures. But what kind of boxer doesn’t fight for what he wants? And what kind of idealist doesn’t chase her dreams? As their hearts collide, so do their worlds... even the dark parts that threaten to keep them apart.





This is Book #4 in The Senior Semester Series.  Book #2 (Kiss Me Goodnight in Rome) and this book are my favorites in this series.  Luke and Emma come from two different worlds.  Emma has not had to worry about money until her father told her not to use the credit card he gave her.  Now Emma needs a way to pay for her rent while she is in DC.  She gets a job at Luke's restaurant/bar.  The way they both were towards one another was so sweet to me.  Each cared deeply for the other that they would do anything for the other.

I noticed that each of the 4 best friends did not tell their friends everything that was happening in their lives.  To me, it was something major that they were keeping back from one another.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Sweet Life by Dakota Star.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: