Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Review: Dangerous Curves

For this review, I chose Dangerous Curves by Morgan Kay.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Wolfe Jackson is hot on the trail of a domestic terroristic who has been causing havoc and panic by blowing up factories. The trail, although sketchy, has led to a convention in the Midwest. Is it a false trail? Wolfe is unsure, but he knows that a certain blonde named Krista bears investigating.

Krista Harlow finds her life as a principal dull. So bland in fact, she thinks attending the annual principal conference might enliven it. She even harbors secret romantic aspirations. As a principal, she must keep everything strait laced and buttoned down, but that was before she was mistaken for a corporate spy and saboteur, and possible murderer.

Wolfe initially approaches the suspect by pretending he knows her. Krista plays along, proving she’s either devilishly clever or she’s really interested in him as a man. The road to restore his credibility is full of dangerous curves.


I absolutely loved this book!  It grabbed me from the first page and it would not allow me to put down my ipad!  I did not want to stop reading.  It was suspenseful and romantic.

Wolfe Jackson is after a domestic terroristic and does not believe that it is Krista Harlow.  I am not sure what he is though.  It never really said unless I missed it.  I did see the FBI and agent mentioned so I was thinking he was an undercover FBI agent.  Krista Harlow is a principal and lives a dull life until she is at a conference where she goes out of character for herself.

What would you do if a man pretends to know you?  Would you call him out on it?  Or would you go with it?  Krista went with it.  I think for me it depends on the man.

I will be reading more from this author.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Twirly Girl by V.L. Locey

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: