Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: SEALs of Honor: Cooper

For this review, I chose SEALs of Honor: Cooper by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The doctor saved Cooper’s life and his sanity – but she stole his heart. 
Being a SEAL means everything to Cooper, so when the doctor who saved his life is kidnapped, he’s the first to volunteer for the mission. 
Dr. Sasha Childs has devoted her life to helping others – until she finds out her husband is helping himself to her best friend. Disillusioned, she volunteers her medical skills to a Syrian refugee camp crying out for medical aid. 
She’s completely unaware that a war is brewing around her – until she’s caught in the middle of it... 
Cooper has his hands full rescuing Sasha from foreign hands the first time, but when the war comes home, it becomes damn near impossible to keep her safe a second time. 
He’s been blessed with one miracle in his life, now he needs a second one – before the woman he loves becomes a casualty of war... 

This is book #6 in the SEALs of Honor series.  This book is about Copper and Dr Sasha Childs and has so much to offer.  From suspense and humor to the twists and turns, I had no idea what would happen next.  Copper loves his job as a SEAL.  This mission to save Sasha and the team of doctors was personal to Copper.  He would do anything to save her.  She saved his life.

I loved this book from page 1 and I was not able to stop reading.  I wanted to stop when I got to Chapter 12, but it was Chapter 16 before I called it a night (2 am).  I can not wait to read the next book on Markus.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Love Blooms on Main Street by Olivia Miles.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: