Thursday, September 1, 2016

Review: Hot in the Hamptons

For this review, I chose Hot in the Hamptons by Nana Malone.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Hot Night in the Hamptons , Nana Malone 

A fling with the gorgeous best man is not on Elina Sinclair's to-do list as maid of honor at her best friend's Hamptons wedding. Yet former child star Gabe Anderson is intent on seduction. He's also a new client at her image consulting firm—which makes a relationship strictly forbidden. Can the onetime playboy convince her that he's the best mistake she'll ever make? 


Elina Sinclair has been the maid of honor too many times.  She does not like weddings at all because of her mother.  Elina goes to her best friend's wedding and has this spark with the Best Man, Gabe Anderson, who in the past loved woman and leaves them.  Now Gabe is the new client at her image consulting firm and any relationship is not allowed.  What will they do?  Will they fight the sparks or will they give into it?  I say if you find that love you know the one who makes everything better, then don't fight it.  Run into that person's arms and stay there.

I love books about weddings and hook ups.  The what if they get together.  The what if there is something there.  What would you do if you find "the One" at a friend's wedding?  I say go for it!  What do you have to lose?  The better question is what do you have to gain?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: