Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review: A King's Christmas

For this review, I chose A King's Christmas by Jean C Joachim.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Stress over making the playoffs at holiday time can’t compete with the tensions in the homes of the star players on the Connecticut Kings. From Trunk Mahoney’s shattered dream of a Currier & Ives Christmas to the secret Lauren is keeping from Griff, surprises abound in this last tale of the team. 
As the men and their women celebrate the holidays, bad news seems to rival good as accidents, breakups, and unexpected reunions strain love to the breaking point. Who will get their Christmas wish and who will not? If you’ve loved the men of the First & Ten series, then you won’t want to miss this nail-biter, the final chapter that will have you in tears and laughing with the wonderful men of the Connecticut Kings. 


This is #9 in the First and Ten series.  I love being able to read about the Connecticut Kings and their spouses (children, too!).  It is sad that this is the final chapter of the Kings, but it is wonderful that it is at Christmas time.  I have been reading several books set around Christmas and this was a great addition to that.  

I am not going to say a lot about this book, but I was grabbed on the first page and the last page had me wanting more.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: