Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Review: He Love Me Knot

For this review, I chose He Love Me Knot by R.C. Boldt.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Sometimes love needs a second chance…

I never looked back after skipping out on my own wedding, even if it did leave me estranged from most of my family. Eight years later, I have the life I’ve always wanted. As an advertising account executive, my world is damn near perfect.

Until I come face-to-face with my past. With the man I once loved. The man who holds my future in his hands. The man who’s hell-bent on getting even with me for leaving him at the altar.

Even with all the unfinished business between us, I still love Knox Montgomery. The only problem?

He loves me…KNOT.
 





I have only read one other book from this author.    I love the cover a lot.  I love books that has the theme around the runaway bride or weddings.  From the first page, I was pulled into the book.  I could see Emma Jane running away from her wedding.   Her sitting where she was (read the book!!).  Her getting a new life.  Then, everything catches up to her.  Karma? 
What would you do if the man you were to married was your new boss?  What if you were him, would you get even?

I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Bedding the Billionaire by London Hale.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: