Monday, January 22, 2018

Review: Watching Mine

For this review, I chose Watching Mine by Alex Grayson.



I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
My name is Nathan Reines… and I’m a voyeur. Yes, I like to watch people have sex. Witnessing the desire on their faces as they writhe in pleasure makes my blood hotter than the hottest flame. There’s nothing more erotic than seeing their bodies tighten and tremble as they balance on the edge of ecstasy. It makes my dick as hard as fucking steel.

I’ve never been tempted to have a lasting relationship with a woman—why get involved when watching from the sidelines is so fucking hot? But from the first time I watched the woman in the apartment across from mine, I knew she was different. She teases me with her soft touches and gentle caresses. She tempts me with her silent moans and sexy whimpers. She excites me, and makes me want more than I ever have before.

For two years, I refused to give in to my curiosity. That is, until fate took things in her own twisted hands. Now that I know what it’s like to experience Emberleigh in the flesh, there’s no damn way I could ever go back to simply watching.
 



This is book #3 in the Consumed series, which is the first book I read in the series. This was definitely out of my normal genre I read.  I have read only one other book by this author, which was Whispered Prayers of a Girl.  That book is completely different from this one, but I love this book.  From page one, I was brought into this new world that I have never thought about.  I was curious.  This was super hot.  I am surprised my ipad did not melt.

I love books where there are dual POVs.  Getting both Emberleigh and Nathan's POV made the book even better.  I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Fallen For Shame by Anna Edwards.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: