Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review: Cocky Doctors

For this review, I chose Cocky Doctors by Tara Crescent.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

I'm going to destroy these cocky doctors.

In the town of Goat, Oregon, the two gorgeous doctors who run the Clinic of Love don’t just provide medical care.

Nope. These doctors are notorious for their bedside manner, if you know what I mean. Women come in desperate for a good time, and leave extra-satisfied.

Not me.

I’m a reporter. Doctors like Declan Wilde and Blake Thorpe give the entire medical profession a bad name, and I’m determined to expose them. 

Even if their washboard abs cause my girl-bits to spontaneously combust.

Even if I really want to make an appointment with them, and I would love a special treatment of my own.

This story is going to get written. I will destroy these cocky doctors.


Her Cocky Doctors is a standalone MFM menage romance that is all about the woman. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and of course, Happily-ever-after guaranteed!
 



I have wanted to read this series since the whole #cockygate happened.  When I got Kindle Unlimited, this book was one of the first one I picked.  I am going to put this review on Amazon and return this one so I can get the next book in this series, Cocky Firemen.  Ms Crescent's writing kept me glued to the pages.  I read this in 1 setting. 

A quick read!  Lana is an investigative reporter.  She goes to Goat, Oregon to investigate a story about 2 doctors who do more than they should.  But instead she finds herself trying new things with the help of a list and feeling emotions she hasn't felt in awhile.  I love how 1 job assignment could change your life.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: