Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review: Endurance

For this review, I chose Endurance by Amy Daws.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Tanner Harris has been busy shagging his way through the ladies of east London, but getting caught by the paparazzi buck-naked with his trouser snake in his hands means he’s sowed his last wild oat. 

Dr. Belle Ryan once thought Tanner Harris was the perfect kind of bearded bad boy she needed to relieve a bit of stress after her intense job as a surgical fellow, but an icy cold rejection from London’s sluttiest footballer puts the two at each other’s throats. 

Fate and a favour conspire to put Tanner and Belle back in each other’s paths and they’re forced to do a lot more than get along to save face and their careers. 

Rage turns to passion and tempers run sizzling hot when they realise they aren’t just falling for each other—they’re jumping head first. And neither have the endurance to keep their hands to themselves. 


***Releasing March 16***
 



I love how Tanner grew up during this book. With the fake relationship I think got Tanner thinking of someone other than himself. Belle was the perfect half for Tanner. She was ying to his yang. I loved how she fought back in what she believed. I can’t wait to read the next book.  I loved how the words endurance and endure was throughout the book. 

I got this through KU. I  have been thinking which book so far is my favorite.  I’m not sure if I can choose one.  They have been all great reads! 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: