Thursday, September 12, 2019

Review: Trey

For this review, I chose Trey by Christie Ridgway.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Meet the Blackthorne men, each one as hot, fast, and smooth as the whisky that built the family fortune, and the yachts and race cars that bear their name. From proud Scottish stock, Blackthornes never lose. But, one by one, the seven sexy men in this family are about to risk everything when they fall for strong and beautiful women who test their mettle in life…and love.

TREY – Christie Ridgway

As the oldest of the wealthy and well-connected Blackthornes, Trey always puts family first. To end his parents’ separation, he heads to France, only to find that Paris has much more to offer than one missing mother. But Trey’s not the sort to slow down even when a beautiful and free-spirited American volunteers to play tour guide.

Mia Thomas won’t take no for an answer, however, and soon Trey is questioning his all work, no play, and no commitment lifestyle. Then a family secret is revealed, and he must once and for all decide the kind of man he truly wants to be.

Get the whole series!
DEVLIN - Barbara Freethy

JASON - Julia London

ROSS - Lynn Raye Harris

PHILLIP - Cristin Harber

BROCK - Roxanne St. Claire

LOGAN - Samantha Chase

TREY - Christie Ridgway
 


I wasn’t expecting that secret, but wow!!  I wasn’t sure how this series would be with 7 different authors. Each book was beautifully written and went to the next perfectly. I’m happy I decided to read this series. I just wished we got a little more like weddings in their futures. 


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: