Thursday, October 10, 2019

Review: The Love Trap

For this review, I chose The Love Trap by Nicole French.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A vow. A contract.
A marriage of fire and ice.
But just when Eric de Vries and I found our forever, the entire world conspired to keep us apart.

A kidnapping. A trial.
A madman bent on revenge.
Now caught in a web of our own passion and a father's obsession, the harder we struggle, the tighter we're caught
.
They say love conquers all, but it feels like we're the conquest.
As the walls close in, I have to wonder...are we really meant to be?

Or is this love just a trap?

The Love Trap is the final book in the explosive Quicksilver Trilogy. Readers will enjoy this book more if they begin with The Hate Vow
 


This is the final book in the Quicksilver Trilogy.  Each book drew me in and wouldn't let me go until the final page.  Now the conclusion......Finally, but I am sad that it has ended.

Jane's bio dad is crazy!!  Jane & Eric are definitely fire & ice.  This book and the others in the triology had what I look for in a book- drama, love, conflict, suspense, and heartache.  

I can not wait to see what Ms French comes up with next!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: