Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review: When She Remembers

For this review, I chose When She Remembers by Hope Jones.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Henley Vano has it all. She was raised by a supportive family, has the best friend a girl could ask for, and a fantastic husband.
Everything in her life was perfect, until she was involved in a hit and run, and woke up thinking it was 2014.
Graham Vano's life changed the night his wife left to get pie for their anniversary and didn't come home. His world flipped when she wakes from a coma and doesn't remember him.
Will Henley regain the last five years of her memory, or will someone with a vendetta take everything away from her before she can?
 

I can’t imagine what it would be like if I woke up and didn’t know my husband. To lose 5 years.  Trying hard to remember would be exhausting.  I read this book in 2 settings.  The first one was while I made dinner.  4 chapters later I was eating!  Great book!!  Loved it a lot.  If you are looking for a book that pulls you into it and does not let go until the last page, then this is a book for you.  This book is also a Kindle Unlimited book!! Go get it!


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: