Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Review: Whisky Moments

For this review, I chose Whisky Moments by Emily Bowie.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
What happens when the legend you love, becomes the man you hate?

Camilla:
Do I love Rhett Steele? Absolutely not.
Do I like Rhett Steele? Not even close.
Do I hate Rhett Steele? Yes.
This is the man who destroyed my world, shattering my dreams the very first time I met him. It’s like he purposely pushes buttons I don’t even realize exist. I wouldn’t live with him if he were the last man on earth. Then how did he end up being my newest most hated roommate?

Rhett:
My singing career is tanking, my fans are turning against me, and I’m told I need to clean up my image. I should have done it with America’s sweetheart on my arm. But what’s the fun in that? Instead, I turn to the woman who hates me more than anyone. I’ve already hit rock bottom, I can only go up from here, or so I thought.
 



Camilla and Rhett has this fire and ice type of relationship.  Their chemistry was combustible and how Camilla handled him was icy at times.  Great story about going after someone who changes your world.  Loved this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: