Sunday, January 31, 2021

Book Review: Salvaging Marigold by Jane Blythe

 For this review, I chose Salvaging Marigold by Jane Blythe.

I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
She’s been used by men her whole life what makes him any different?

Marigold Vaile has a bad track record when it comes to men, but she is determined to start the new year by making some changes. When her twin fails to show up for their cousin’s wedding she’s going to have to trust her one night stand to get her sister back alive. Is he different than all the others or will her heart be broken all over again?

Jonah Jagger moved to get away from his ex-wife after the disintegration of their marriage. When a stunning redhead catches his attention the two celebrate New Year’s Eve by tumbling into bed. What was only supposed to be one night quickly becomes more when he promises her cousin he’ll look after her as they hunt for her missing twin. Only a killer might not be all the couple has to contend with as his persistent ex circles closer. 


I loved this series! I hope there is a book about Lavender next.  Beautifully written! Suspenseful & hanging onto every word to find out who, what, when, etc. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: