Thursday, April 7, 2022

Book Review: Lie With Me by Kathryn Shay

For this review, I chose Lie With Me by Kathryn Shay.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
She’s too good to be true and he’s her worst nightmare…

Sasha Masters Manwaring, the youngest president’s daughter, is satisfied with the path she’s chosen: she lives in picturesque upstate New York, teaches dance, is close to her sisters and stays out of the public eye. But it’s love at first sight for Dan Lawson and when he sweeps her off her feet, there’s nothing she can do about it. Even if her feelings tell her something isn’t right about him. (less)


I love reading a series where we get to learn more about each of the characters.  Sasha has shown us that to be strong we can lean on others when we need to.

I can not wait to read the next book in this series!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review. 

No comments: