Thursday, November 10, 2022

Book Review: Lost to Us by Kathryn Shay

 For this review, I chose Lost to Us by Kathryn Shay.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Why is this woman a look-alike of one of the president’s daughters?

Set in a beautiful island country in Italy, Bianca Lucchese and her husband Joe work hard at their veterinarian practice, raise their kids and keep their marriage vibrant. But two interfering mothers bring them to the brink of separation. When Bianca meets Andraya Manwaring, her life falls apart and Joe isn’t there for her. He’s left her at the worst possible time in her life—when she discovers she’s the long-lost daughter of a US president. (less)


This is book #5 in the President's Daughters series.  I have been looking forward to this book since I read all of the books’ descriptions. I was most curious about the lost daughter/lost sister.  It was perfect! Sad to see this series be done.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa

Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: