Thursday, December 8, 2022

Book Review: Wrecked by Susana Mohel

  For this review, I chose Wrecked by Susana Mohel.

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He wanted to forget. I wanted an escape.
In just one night, David put my world upside down. Repeatedly.
He asked me to stay, but instead, I ran.
Thank you for giving me more than I was looking for. I left those words in a note on the nightstand. Little did I know that sentence sealed my fate.
I thought I’d never see him again.
Life goes on. Four years later, I’m doing my best to stay afloat when a fire devasted my father’s little church.
And guess who's in charge of the rebuilding?
Yes, you guessed it. He’s here. He’s back.
But I’m not alone anymore.
I have a son.
And there's no more place to run.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a sweet story about David & Melanie! David was missing something. Melanie wanted an escape and found it one night with David. What would you do if you saw the man you had a one night stand with years later?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: