Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Release Boost: My Mountain Man Rescuer by Sadie King

 




Title: My Mountain Man Rescuer
Series: Wild Heart Mountain:
Mountain Heroes #1
Author: Sadie King
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Secret Billionaire/Mountain Man
Curvy Girl/Forced Proximity
Release Date: January 25, 2024


BLURB

A secret billionaire mountain man and a curvy girl with a secret, stuck together on the side of a mountain…

I’m a volunteer for Wild Heart Mountain Search and Rescue, and when I find Chantelle injured on the side of the mountain, my world shifts.
I should take her to the medical center, but instead I take her to my cabin.
She’s mine, and I won’t give her up.
But Chantelle’s hiding something, and I won’t let her leave until I know all her secrets…
even if I won’t tell her mine.

My Mountain Man Rescuer is a forced proximity, age gap, instalove romance featuring a secret billionaire hero and the curvy innocent woman who rescues his heart.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing March 7

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Sadie King is a USA Today Best Selling Author of short instalove romance about OTT protective men and the curvy women who steal their hearts. Her books are high heat, oh so sweet, and always with a happily ever after.
She lives in New Zealand with her ex-military husband and raucous young son.
Sign up for the Sadie King newsletter and get a free book http://authorsadieking.com/free


AUTHOR LINKS


No comments: